Friday, June 20, 2008

Fiberals!

I love this.

I thought the website www.willyoubetricked.ca was good but this site was sent to me and I love it even more.

In my opinion, www.theshiftygreen.ca is a work of art. It looks extraordinarily similar to the Liberals' thegreenshift.ca. The template is similar and the buttons look the same but the message is contrary. It has been composed so well that at first I thought I had accidentally clicked on the wrong site.

And that is the pure genius of it. It can easily be mistaken as the Liberals' site, yet providing the opposing point of view for the reader. Also, its critique of the Green Shift plan is more subtle (and thus less polarizing) than the vibrant and hard line site created first by the Conservative Party.

Argue the politics all you want, I think this is a creative and clever response to the Green Shift plan announced yesterday. Somebody's earned their money today!

-blenCOWe

No comments:

Powered By Blogger