Saturday, April 11, 2009

Personal Update

Just an update for whats been going on with me lately. I'm out here in Sackville, NB working as a substitute teacher. It's been a great experience and great preparation for my future aspirations. No, I'm not planning on a career at a teacher exactly; at least not in the B.Ed and PTA format. Instead, I am going to the University of Waterloo next year to do my Master's Degree in Political Science (International Relations). I'm excited about it because I'm going get a chance to work as a Teaching Assistant as get a chance to do some research work.

Also, one of the papers I wrote last year is gettting published in the ATLIS (Atlantic International Studies Organization) Journal. It will be coming out online in the next month or so and then will be published in hard copy at the beginning of the of the next school year. It's called "In Search of an Identity: The Case for Niche Diplomacy in Canadian Foreign Policy" and connects the characteristics of niche diplomacy to Canada's current situation economically, politically and internationally.

That's all for right now

- blenCOWe

No comments:

Powered By Blogger